Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Does your spouse blog?

Since I started my own blog I have been anxious for Rich to start a blog too. He is a phenomenal story teller and he has a great sense of humor. He always frowns and says, "No. I don't have anything to say." Is he insane? He always has something to say. Just ask the local radio stations out here. He leaves the most side splitting messages on "the whiner line" and the DJs crack up when they play them. On one sport's station he calls himself,"The man from Maine" and he leaves messages with a Maine accent.That's pretty funny since we live in Massachusetts! Once he met one of the hosts of that show and he was amazed when Rich told him who he was. Now when Rich leaves a message, the host says, "I know that guy. I met the man from Maine!" I think that's so cool.

Tonight he said he was thinking about a blog. I was thrilled and excited and I was ready to pounce on the computer and set up a blog for him but then he said he wasn't so sure about this. Scaredy cat!! I will wait patiently for him to tell me to go ahead and set it up but waiting isn't something I am good at!

Does your spouse blog?

No comments: