Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Do you like hermits?

Oh, I don't mean the kind of people who have straggly,dirty hair,moss covered teeth and live in caves in the mountains. I mean those yummy molasses cookies. For the first time in 11 years, I bought hermits at the store yesterday. I am not sure why I have never purchased these delicious treats before,but that's how things are sometimes.

Although we enjoyed our dessert we felt that these hermits didn't have the zing of molasses that we love. They were a little on the bland side.
Instead of looking up a recipe on the internet,I wanted to ask if anyone had a tried and true hermit recipe that they wanted to share with us. I would be happy to try making them myself but only if the recipe was truly scrumptious.

What is your hermit recipe?

No comments: