Friday, August 20, 2004

Day off? What day off?

Well, it's Friday and technically it is my day off. I wish this could be a care free day like I always dream about but unfortunately I have so much to do that I can't even seem to get started. I have to try to clean out my closet to make room for Rich's toy soldiers that are now being stored in the entertainment center in the living room. "Why the big rush", you ask? Tonight after work, Rich is picking up Kara's larger entertainment center to bring it here and the soldiers won't fit in that one because although it's larger, it doesn't have as much video storage as our old one but it is more beautiful and has shelves to hold pictures.

Ya, ya....I know. It doesn't sound like a good idea to get the bigger one if it doesn't hold as much which of course was Rich's argument. I am convinced that if I get rid of some junk then there will be plenty of space for everything. I hope I am right. Plus there is so much clutter all over this apartment , I am hoping this cleaning spree will eliminate all of that and I can live a happy and peaceful life in a clutter free world.

What boring thing did you have to do today?

No comments: