Monday, August 16, 2004

That's good to know!

Kara and Peter are off on a week's vacation. I agreed to go in to their office(Peter owns the business) to answer the phones and help Erin for 3 days this week while they are away. Lillianna loves when we do this since she gets to shred all the legal documents for hours (or until she gets tired of doing it!) and deliver all faxes to Erin.

Today Peter called in to see how things were going. After I answered the phone with "Good afternoon" and the company name, Peter said, "Hey, you sound so professional answering the phone." I had to laugh since my job at the medical answering service is all about answering the phone hundreds of times a day. I said, "Well, considering that that is my job I would hope I sound professional." He chuckled and said, "Oh yeah. I forgot about that."
For some crazy reason that makes me laugh every time I think of it.
What made you laugh today?


No comments: