Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Ro,Ro,Ro your blog.......

Well today was the day that my blog got a new look . I have Ro to thank for that. I told her I wanted to have pictures of jellybeans, preferably cotton candy ones somewhere on here. I wasn't sure what else I wanted since I am no artist and I have no vision when it comes to imagining anything! I can only see what is right in front of me.

Ro sent me a couple of ideas and the second one was perfect. I loved it. I would never have thought of it myself but she listened to what I wanted and came up with this fantastic design which you see before you.

This new design has made me feel more creative. It's a more fun place for me to write. Just the sight of the jellybeans makes me happy. It reminds me that I once only dreamed of being married and having a child and now I am living that dream. The road is a bumpy one at times but for me, the cotton candy jellybeans are a symbol that anything is possible. You may wish on a lucky star or a 4-leaf clover but for me....it's all about the jellybeans!

If you are thinking about giving your own blog a face lift, please contact Ro at Ciao! My bella designs. You will be so glad you did!! She is affordable and she is an absolute joy to work with. She also added a tag board on the left side so if anyone wants to leave me a message, go right ahead. It's easy enough as you can see since Lillianna has already left me a few messages. She just loves this!

Thank you , Ro!!!!

Ok, everyone....so how do you like my blog's new look?




No comments: