Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Lillianna writes about her first day of school

Today was my first day of first grade. I think my teacher is extremely nice. I want to tell you abote what happend in the bathroom. I walked to the bathroom alone. When I was done I codeint (couldn't) open the bathroom door.

My friend was asking where is she where is she? Finally the astinte(assistant) teacher came to look for me. She came into the bathroom and said where are you? I said I'm over here and I'm stuck in here. So she went into the stall next to me, put down the tolet seat and stode on top of it so she could tell me what to do.

But I still could not do it. Then she said hold on a minet I will go get the jannuter(janitor). Then finally the jannter came and got me out. and that was the first day of school for me.

{a note from the proud mother: Lillianna wrote this herself. I didn't correct her spelling but I did try to help you out just in case you couldn't figure out some words. Isn't this the cutest darn story ever??? Ya, I think it is!)

No comments: