Thursday, February 24, 2005

Stars without make-up

If I hear one more commercial for this show I am going to scream so loud you will hear me,no matter where you may be!!
This show is going to give us a glimpse of famous people without make-up! Oh my! How exciting! So, like,you know,without make-up these glamorous people will look like hags? This is definitely good tv viewing to be sure.

Is this the best the tv industry can do? Who doesn't know women look frazzled and blotchy without make-up? If I had a personal make-up artist I could look glamorous too. I look half way decent when I do my own make-up and I look worse without any on at all. Do I need a tv show to give me this information? Big deal.

Are we so insecure that we need to look at these actresses without their make-up,point our fingers and laugh because they are just regular people? Is that what it takes to boost our own ego?
I,for one,will not be watching this ridiculous show.

How about you?

No comments: