Sunday, February 06, 2005

Me and my big jug!

I try to bring my 48 ounce water jug with me whenever I go to work. Sometimes people laugh when they see me walking down the hall carrying this thing.More than once I have heard the comment,"Is that the water supply for the whole office?" I try to drink at least 2 of these a day but you do have to figure in that I fill it with ice cubes and they take up a lot of space. What can I say? I love water. For me,it's the only true thirst quencher. On the rare occasion when I drink soda,I usually need a glass of water to chase it down.

This morning I heard a local doctor on a talk show say that it is very important to stay hydrated,especially in the winter.When your nasal passages become dry,you become sick. I hate when that happens so I was proud of my daily intake of water.
Then she said, to determine how much water you should be drinking,divide your weight in half. If you weigh 120 pounds then you should be drinking 60 ounces of water per day!

I have no intention of revealing my weight to anyone but let me just say this,
I AM NOT DRINKING ENOUGH WATER!!!!

How much water do you drink every day?

No comments: