Saturday, February 19, 2005

Don't get the steak and cheese bagel

Ok, I know Dunkin' Donuts is no steak house but somehow I believed that this luscious steak,egg and cheese bagel sandwich they advertised on t.v. was a winner. I ordered it last week on my way to work and it sure smelled good. I took one bite and almost gagged.Steak is not supposed to be spongy!! What the hell was this abomination they were boldly passing off as "steak?" I opened my sandwich hesitantly and tried not to pass out. I couldn't have been more shocked if I saw a human head in there! The steak was like salisbury steak....all squishy and wiggly! I pulled the offensive meat off of my breakfast and tossed it in the trash with disgust!!

Have you ever eaten this stomach churning morning meal? If so,how did you survive it?

No comments: