Sunday, July 04, 2004

An email from Lillianna

When I am at work (which seems to be all the time!) Lillianna and I email each other during the day. I sent her an email yesterday asking her if she saw her cousins (referred to as "the girls") when she visited her uncle's pizza shop. Today they are going to our friend Kristy's house to meet her and then follow Kristy to her cousin's house for a 4th of July cook-out/pool party.

Lillianna just sent me the email below. It just made me laugh. I love her being 6 1/2 years old. She can email me by herself. That is so cool. I especially love her typos. I want to save this forever to remember how she was trying to sound out words. My favorite is "jlie"! She has the "j" sound and then "lie". That makes sense to me. And "bucks" if you can't figure it out is "because". I love this little note.


mom no the girls wrer not there y you ask bucks thay were at ther auntis house.
rite now daddy is in the shwoer then we are going to auntie kristes house to
folo them to toms house for the forth of jlie.
hope to here from you soon.
love
moon pie


AND WITH THAT I WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY FORTH OF JLIE!!

No comments: