Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I've been tagged? How interesting.

Well,apparently,I've been tagged by SurvivingSingleMom.
I am supposed to write weird facts about myself and then tag 6 people. It doesn't say how many weird things I am supposed to write so I'll just see where this takes me.


1. I lived on a kibbutz in Israel from June 1985-August 1997. I still keep in touch with 2 of my dearest friends from that time. Charlotte lives in Denmark and Karen lives in England. Thank goodness for email!

2. I have one children's book written and one partially written and I am still too chicken to send them to a publisher. My dream is to be a writer but how can I do that if I am never published?

3. I am very close to my mom and my sister Kara. We talk to each other between one and four times every day,depending on what's going on. They're quick calls but we rarely miss a day unless one of them is out of range on vacation.

4. I won a Pepsi-Cola radio on Boomtown when I was 5 years old. I wish I still had it!

5. I was on the Bozo show twice when I was younger.

6. I tried out for Zoom when I was 12 but obviously,I didn't make it!


Well that's it. Now I have to tag 6 people? Yikes!
Ok.....

Hula Doula
Mean Teacher
Silver Linings
Mad Mommy Chronicles
Halloween Lover
Fish Out Of Water


I should probably let them know,right?

Here are the rules of this tag:
1.Go write weird facts/things/etc. about yourself in my comment box and on your blog, then tag six more people!
2. Then leave a comment that says "You are tagged" in their comments telling them to read your blog. ENJOY!

No comments: