Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Do you know anything about Lyme Disease?

My sister told me that one of her friends, "T", has a 3 year old daughter with Lyme Disease. I have known T since she was in junior high school and it makes me so sad that she is going through such a hard time. Apparently her daughter's personality has changed since she was diagnosed with this disease and T is at her wit's end.

She has looked online for more information and she doesn't feel like she is getting any help from her doctor. She would love to join or start a Lyme Disease support group.

If you know of anyone who has Lyme Disease or who has a child with it,could you please have them contact me?
If you have your own blog,would you please ask your readers if they can offer any help or support? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much for your help!

No comments: