Saturday, March 05, 2005

Police car panic!

As I was driving to work at 7:15am this morning,I noticed a police car driving behind me. He didn't have his lights on and I couldn't imagine that he was going to pull me over for anything because I wasn't doing anything wrong. However, I still sat up straighter(no slouching!),checked my speed (of course I was going the speed limit!!),checked my inspection sticker(I just got it in November)and held my breath.
Two seconds later he turned down a side street.

Now why does that make me nervous every single time?
Realistically I know that the police have to drive their cars on public roads so chances are I will be seeing them on a regular basis. It's just when they are right behind me that I feel all worried and frazzled.

Does this ever happen to you?

No comments: