Saturday, March 26, 2005

Easter preparations

Yesterday I warned Lillianna that if she didn't clean up her bedroom,the Easter Bunny wouldn't be able to hide her eggs because he would trip and fall on the clutter. Today,while I was at work,she made sure her room was picked up.
During my dinner break I called home and Lillianna informed me that she wrote up a questionnaire for the Easter Bunny to fill out.She always likes to be connected to the Easter Bunny,Santa Claus,Leprechauns and Tooth Fairy. She asked things like:

1) Are you a boy or girl bunny?
2) Do you have brothers or sisters?
3) What are your favorite movies?
4) What is your favorite fruit?
5) What is your favorite vegetable?

At 7:00pm she called me to say she was going to bed so that when I woke her up at 5:30am tomorrow morning,she wouldn't be in a bad mood.(I have to leave at 6am to go to work so she does the egg hunt before I go.) I told her she didn't have to go to bed now but she said,"Yes, I do.I don't want to be cranky with you on Easter,Mommy." Believe me, I don't want that either!

What Easter Bunny traditions does your family have?

No comments: