Sunday, March 06, 2005

Our first taco night

Tonight is going to be our very first taco night. Why have we waited so long? Well,Lillianna doesn't eat meat and Rich doesn't eat anything spicey so I have never suggested it. What would be the point?

The other night Rich told me a story about Lillianna and a friend who were talking about tacos and Lillianna declared that if she were to actually eat a taco it would contain lettuce,cheese and shredded carrots.I thought,"Hmmmm....I could do that! Too bad Rich wouldn't eat it." Rich said he would eat tacos if I didn't add the spicey flavor. I was overjoyed!!

I will make Lillianna her veggie taco,Rich can have his taco without seasoning and I will get a yummy taco with everything.
We'll all get what we want.

How do you like your tacos?

No comments: