Sunday, June 20, 2004

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, RICH!

I am at work, Lillianna is with Kara for the day and Rich is home relaxing. Well, I hope he is relaxing. I did leave a huge pile of dirty Tupperware in the sink this morning from my 3 meals at work yesterday. Sorry, honey!

On this Father's Day I would like to say thank you to Rich for being such a great Daddy and husband! My own father who I loved dearly didn't even think about doing housework. His idea of "helping" Mom was to lift his feet up while lounging in his recliner so that Mom could vacuum underneath! Every few years or so he repainted the wall in the livingroom. He mowed the lawn when nagged and shoveled when necessary. He worked hard for his family and we adored him.

Rich is a different kind of guy. He does the laundry at night and thoroughly cleans the apartment on Saturdays and Sundays when I am at work. He plays endless games with Lillianna: wiffle ball, frisbee,cards,Pretty Pretty Princess,Chutes and Ladders,marbles,thumb wrestling and war games when he has time to set that up. He takes her on "nature" walks which consists of him carrying her on his shoulders while he walks through the trails. He takes her to the park to feed the ducks. He runs after her while she rides her bike or Barbie scooter.
He does funny things to make us laugh. Let me tell you, we do laugh a lot in our house because Rich is quite comical.

So for all you do for our family, Rich, we want to say thank-you and we love you!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments: