Thursday, January 11, 2007

De-lurking Day

Kris reminded me that Sheryl created De-lurking Day a few years ago to find out who was reading her blog. I find it amusing that people tell me they read my blog but they've never left a single comment. I find that hard to do since I always have so much to say. How could I ever stay silent on someone else's blog?

Kris also said that some meme was floating around blog land about disclosing 5 things that no one knows about us. I'm kind of an open book so I can't believe that I have any secrets left but I'll give it a whirl.


1.)The reason I don't lie is because I was an only child until I was almost 12. If something happened,I did it! There was no one to blame,not even a pet,so I had no choice but to tell the truth.

2.)I still call my mother "Mommy" even though I am almost 44 years old. I've always called her that and it's too late to start calling her something else now. Kara calls her Ma and it always sounds like a sheep noise to me. I do occasionally call her Mom but that's only when I think about it. Mommy comes naturally to me.

3.)In my junior year of high school,I helped my friend Greg who was a senior,memorize a passage from The Merchant of Venice for his final exam. He learned it for the test and forgot it the next day. Twenty six years later,I can still recite it even though I've never read the book!

4.)I hate my feet. I think they are hideous. I am hoping in my next life that I have beautiful feet.

5.) I am currently hooked on C.S.I Miami. I don't know what it is about that show but I totally love it! I never liked David Caruso but as Horatio,I love that guy.

Ok,so that's it for me. All you lurkers out there,if there are any,de-lurk today!

No comments: