Wednesday, September 20, 2006

My funny sister

I went for my last training in Kara and Peter's office today. They will be off on their honeymoon next week and I will be handling things on my own. Kara had me fill out a form for her and it asked the loan officer's name so I put her name on it. Her new name.

When I was finished,she wanted to check it to make sure I didn't miss anything. When she looked at the sheet she gasped this horrible sounding breath. I couldn't imagine what I had done. I hesitantly asked,"What's wrong? What did I do?"

She looked at the first line I had filled in for her.....her name.
"You wrote Kara T____," she shrieked. I frowned at her and said,"Ya. Isn't that what you're going by?" She looked up at me in confusion and surprise and asked,"So soon?" I laughed and said,"You've been married for four days!" She didn't seem to be able to process that information.

New brides......ya gotta love them.

No comments: