Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Feeling Blah

It's not a new problem. I have complained about this before. Lately I have been wondering if I am depressed. Some days, all I want to do is sleep.I can't actually give into that temptation since I work and have Lillianna to take care of but the desire is there. If there is a chance to nap, I take it. I need it. I want it.

I watch my sister and Peter and they work really hard and they seem to be bursting with energy all of the time. They keep their house spotless. They don't go to bed unless everything is clean. If I lived by that motto I would never be in bed. As it is, I rarely sleep once I am in there. There is always more to clean,more to do and day by day, I have less and less energy or desire to do it.

I have heard questions of, "So, did you give up writing your blog,or what?" from many sources. No, I didn't give up writing but some days, I don't have the time or the energy to type a thought.

Today Kara had me look online at a house for sale. I suppose I could buy it if I could figure out how to bring in an additional $200 per month for the mortgage, plus over $2,000 a year in taxes. What is that....$400 more per month? I can't swing that. If I add any more hours into my work week I will keel over in a heap. As it is I can barely drag myself into the job I hate 3 mornings a week.

So, all in all, I just feel blah today.

No comments: