Thursday, May 12, 2005

Things that bugged me this week

Yesterday, on my way to work, I started thinking about the things that bugged me this week. There are a lot of petty annoyances in everyone's daily life and we just shake them off because in the scheme of things,they really don't matter.
That being said, here's my list:

1)Lillianna got her class picture back last week. Usually the picture is taken indoors with the children in two rows. The first row sits on chairs. The back row stands. If there are a lot of children some of them sit on the floor in front.
Apparently this year, the photographer wanted to do something different. This picture was taken outside on a wooden playground jungle gym of some sort. The kids are all squinting because the sun is blaring in their eyes. They are spread out all over this wooden thing so they look like ants because they are so far away.
It is the worst picture I have ever seen!! Of course I already paid for it and I don't have the heart to return it because Lillianna wants a class picture.

2)I got my hair cut on Tuesday and when my hairdresser, Karen, styled it, it was exactly what I wanted. I was thrilled. Two days later and I still can't make it look like anything other than a bird's nest.The wind hasn't helped but the 'poof' Karen added has poofed out for me. I look like a ragamuffin!!

3)When we moved 2 years ago I lost my video camera battery charger in the move. Now I am trying to replace it so I can charge my battery to videotape Lillianna's dress rehearsal on Saturday. Ya, I waited til the last minute so I kind of pissed myself off!

4)I made my favorite chicken piccata last night and I ate way toooooooooo much broccoli. I couldn't help it. I love sauteed broccoli. My stomach hurt so much I thought I would drop dead. You'd think I would learn to eat broccoli in moderation........NOPE!

What bugged you this week?

No comments: