Thursday, May 26, 2005

Happy Anniversary Kristy and Jerry

Today is Kristy and Jerry's anniversary. I have to guess and say it's their 15th. I could be off a year. I met Kristy at work August 13,1990 and she was newly married. Since that was 15 years ago....you can see where I am going with this.

Anyway, this morning at 10:30am I called just to catch up with Kristy and I was surprised that Jerry answered.

"Hey, what are you doing home?" I asked.

"I decided to take the day off for our anniversary," Jerry replied.

"Your anniversary?" I laughed. "I have your anniversary marked on my calendar and I'm sure it's not today." (As if he wouldn't know his own anniversary,right?)

It was Jerry's turn to laugh as he asked,"Oh? Go check your calendar and tell me what day you have for our anniversary."

I walked into the kitchen to consult my calendar,my lifeline to the universe.
I picked the phone up again and said,
"I have that your anniversary is May 26th!" I announced.

"That's right!" he answered in a pleased tone."And that's today."

"What?" I exclaimed in horror."But I didn't think that was today!"

Jerry thought this was quite amusing and continued to laugh.

"Well, Happy Anniversary,then!"

Jerry kept laughing.

"Ya, well, I would think it's funny too if this didn't happen to me!" I had to laugh with him. My good intentions are always so disorganized!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KRISTY AND JERRY!!

No comments: