Thursday, May 26, 2005

Singin' In The Rain

This morning, Rich kept whistling the introduction to, "Singin' In The Rain," over and over and over and over again. He never got as far as the actual, "I'm singin' in the rain, just singin' in the rain," part. He just kept whistling the introduction.

I took into consideration the fact that it has rained the past 4 or 5 days in a row so I didn't say anything to him at first. After about 15 minutes of this I finally asked,"Why do you keep whistling the beginning to 'Singin' in the rain?' It's not even raining today!"

Rich looked at me thoughtfully and then asked,"Oh, is that what it is? I didn't even know what song it was." Then he whistled it again and smiled. "It is Singin' in the rain!"

I just had to laugh. What else can you do?

What funny thing did your spouse do today to make you laugh?

No comments: