Monday, May 09, 2005

The fear of empty ice cream boxes

I don't want to sound unsympathetic, but apparently Lillianna and Rich have a fear of empty ice cream boxes. That has to be the reason that they don't remove them from the freezer.I can't tell you how many times I have reached for a popsicle or fudgesicle only to realize the box is completely empty but it's still sitting on the shelf giving the illusion that there is still a frozen treat in there.

The other day I reached for an ice cream and realized it was empty. I haven't mentioned it to anyone yet because I am trying to figure out just when they may address this issue. Well, it's been 3 days now and the empty box is still sitting there on the top shelf in plain sight. Clearly this is not a big issue. It's just another one of those things that makes me shake my head and laugh.

Does your family have a fear of empty ice cream boxes?

No comments: