Friday, November 03, 2006

Last year at this time......

.....we had already arrived in Disney World and we were enjoying our first day in the Magic Kingdom. This was the start of our dream vacation.

I know I have to move past this event but today was really difficult for me. I have been on the edge of an anxiety attack all day. I've tried taking deep calming breaths or thinking pleasant thoughts but nothing has worked.

I'm sad for the trip that was ruined. I'm sad for the fact that my illness ruined the trip. I'm sad that Lillianna recently warned her friend who was heading south,"Well,I hope your mother doesn't have pancreatitis and almost die on your Disney trip!" Most people just say,"Have a nice vacation."

It's been one year since I got sick and believe me,I don't want to whine,but life sure has changed. I'm grateful to be alive and healthier than I was but I am still a long way from where I need to be in many ways.

I hope this year will be a better year for all of us.

No comments: