Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I'm sick of child abuse!

I thought I would throw up when I read this.
I don't understand people and quite frankly,I hope I never do. There are some damn sick people in this world and the majority of them are abusing children in some way. STOP IT!!!!

I don't care if these kids had behavioral problems. Why were they all adopted then if 11 kids is too many? Stop at 1 or 2 and just help those kids.

I am sorry that people have difficult lives but don't pass it on to the next generation. Leave innocent children alone! They come into this world as a blank slate and we do the writing that nurtures their soul. The problem is that there are too many emotional illiterates out there and they are destroying the very essence of these children.

If I had an endless supply of money,I would try to adopt all the abused children in the world. My heart breaks when I hear about an abused child. I know adults who were abused children and their life has not been easy at all. It has been one hurdle after the next and it's not fair....not fair at all.