Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Happy 9th Birthday Lillianna Rose!

Today,my baby is 9 years old......nine......It's hard to believe that so many years have passed since the day she was born.

This morning I woke up at 5am and jumped in the shower. After I was dressed and just about to do my hair,I heard Lillianna's little voice speaking from the darkness of her room,"In case you were wondering.....I'm UP!"

She brought her birthday basket and presents into our bedroom and we attempted to wake Rich up for the big opening event of the century. She got lots of fun stuff.
I think her favorite presents were the 4 pair of dangle earrings I bought her and her pink winter coat with Cheetah fur on it. She is a big fan of The Cheetah Girls.

I'm hoping she'll write about this sometime this week. I love when she writes.

So,to my precious little daughter who I love more than anything in this entire world.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments: