Saturday, April 07, 2007

I'm a dizzy couch potato

I spent all last night and all day today on the couch. I'm planning on sleeping there again tonight since I still cough when I'm in my bed. I've only gotten off the couch to go to the bathroom or to get something in the kitchen. Every time I walk around my head spins just like the one and only time I had a hangover when I was 24.

My pills make me very sleepy so I spent most of the day in and out of consciousness.
I'm going to cut down to one cough pill three times a day instead of two and see if I am less dizzy that way. I have to function during the week so if the one pill doesn't work,I'll call my doctor on Monday. I can't go on like this. Feeling disoriented and dizzy all day long is ridiculous although my cough has gotten better. What a trade off!

No comments: