Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A different life for all of us

So many changes have been made in the past couple of weeks.
Rich got a new job and he started 2 weeks ago. We will get medical and dental benefits starting June 1st which will cost much less than they did at his old job.

I gave my notice at one of my jobs. After I work this next 4 week schedule,I'll be gone from this job that I've had for the past 4 1/2 years. That means no more working Tuesday nights 4:30pm-11:30pm,Saturdays 1pm-7:30pm and Sundays 7:00am-3:30pm.

Then,I will add in hours to my ophthalmic technician job that I've had for almost 17 years and drop Saturdays 7:30am-12:00pm. As it stands now,I work Thursdays 8:30am-2:00pm and then the Saturday hours.
On my new schedule,I will work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8:30am-2:00pm and if I feel like picking up a Monday or Friday morning,then I will. Either way,I won't be working any weekends or major holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a huge change in my life. I've always worked at least Saturdays in every job I've had since I was 15 years old! This will be so much fun. Lillianna can't even grasp the concept of having me home on the weekends and honestly,neither can I.

So,we're on a great new path now and I can't wait to have a better family life with this new schedule.

YAHOO!!!!!

No comments: