Sunday, September 11, 2005

September 11th

It is unbelievable that four years have passed since the horror of September 11th.
I just re-read my post from last year and decided to post it again since I think it was a good post,if I do say so myself.

Yesterday I heard on the radio that we have 1,400 illegal aliens in Massachusetts who are running around with an illegal driver's license. That is not a typo. It is one thousand-four hundred people. Why are we so lax with our illegal aliens? I mean it's not one or two who slipped through the cracks. It's 1,400. That's way too many cracks!

I completely understand wanting to live in the good old U.S.of A.
If someone wants to live here then they must do what it takes to become a legal citizen,get a job and pay taxes. I have no problem with that. What are 1,400 illegal aliens doing here in Massachusetts? Are they plotting our demise?

So,here we are four years later......do you think our security system is better or worse than it was on September 10,2001----the day before our world came crashing down.

No comments: