Sunday, September 11, 2005

Please don't offend the sex offenders

Massachusetts has welcomed some of the Hurricane Katrina survivors which I think is great. However,there are 7 sex offenders among them. They have put the 7 men on a floor by themselves but gosh darn it,they don't want to offend or stigmatize them. Are you kidding me?
You can read the pitiful story here.

Just like Hester had to wear a scarlett "A" for adultery in the Scarlett Letter,the sex offenders should wear a 5 foot penis on their head to literally give us a heads up! If I saw a 5 foot penis heading my way you can bet I'd be running in the other direction.

It's not a good thing to be a sex offender.There's nothing to be proud of. I think we can all agree on that. So who cares if we point a finger and yell,"SEX OFFENDER!!" That's what they are. We know it and they know it. If they don't want to be offended then they shouldn't be molesting anyone!!!!! It's pretty simple. I don't care about their feelings. Did they care about the children they molested? I don't think so.

So I am giving a big F&*$ You to the disgusting sex offenders and I hope the people at Camp Edwards will protect the innocent survivors there.

Do you think sex offenders should have any rights?

No comments: