Friday, May 25, 2007

Busy weekend

I only have to work until 12pm tomorrow and for that I say YAHOOOOOOO!!!!
I do miss my co-workers at the hospital but I don't miss working all weekend,every weekend at all. Nope....not at all.

So,after work tomorrow I'll come home and relax for a while. Then we are heading to my sister's to watch a UFC pay per view at her house. I am always at work when Rich and Lillianna go over there but this time,I can actually go and hang with the family.This is the part I have missed most of all.

Sunday morning I can sleep past 4:30am again. It's lovely to not have to get up so early and spend the day at work. At 5:30pm we are meeting our friends,Kristy and Jerry and going out for pizza. We have been friends for 17 years but next week they are moving to Georgia. It will be weird without them. Thank goodness for unlimited long distance and the internet.

Monday I am planning to go to the pool if it's pool weather. It's just nice to have most of the weekend off now. I love doing family things.

Have a great long weekend everyone!

No comments: