Thursday, August 17, 2006

JonBenet's killer?

I am not convinced! Where the heck did this guy come from?? He said he drugged JonBenet and had sex with her. Hmmmmmm.....then why didn't the autopsy find any drugs in her system? Were they invisible drugs?
I thought in the original investigation,it was revealed that there were NO footprints outside of her home in the snow. Did the killer fly in the house?
Did he orb in like Paige and Leo do in CHARMED?

This doesn't make sense. I know there is still an ongoing investigation but this doesn't feel right to me. I have always thought that if her parents were truly innocent of this murder,then it had to be her older brother. Didn't the family whisk him away right after it happened?

One of the talk radio guys that I listen to in the morning,was talking about this portrait,that Patsy Ramsey painted.He said that although it appears that the boy has his arm around the girl,he is,in fact,choking her. I don't know about that but it does make it interesting. Was Patsy trying to tell the world something? (If you read what is under the painting it sounds like she copied it from someone else which is odd too.)

It's hard to speculate since all the facts aren't in but what do you think? Is this guy really her killer? My vote is NO!

No comments: