Friday, June 09, 2006

Is it nap time yet?

I could really use a nap right now. I went to school from 8:30am-9:00am for Lillianna's computer class. It was my last one. The kids were crazy today and Linda,the other mom who does this with me,never showed up. That meant instead of us each answering the questions of 4 kids,I answered all 8. I left school with a migraine.

Then I went to the post office and mailed Rich's resume off for a job he really wants.(Keep your fingers crossed!) I also mailed the invitations to my sister's shower. Then.....off to Wal-Mart.
Lillianna has 2 birthday parties to go to tomorrow. One is her best friend,Mollie. The other is her soon to be cousin,Lena. (My sister's future step-daughter.)Presents for everyone.

Then I went food shopping in a daze because I was hungry and dizzy. I called Rich as I left the supermarket so that he would come downstairs and help me with the groceries. I ate lunch and then came on the computer.

I have to get Lillianna from school in 45 minutes then I will be volunteering at the carnival at her school. I'm on the snow cone machine!! I am so tired.......my head is killing me......I want a nap. I guess I'll go wrap presents instead.

No comments: