Wednesday, April 06, 2005

What's the point?

Some days I wonder,"What's the point?" Why do Rich and I work so hard? We never get ahead! We don't spend money frivolously unless you call ordering a pizza once a week frivolous. We do everything we are supposed to do. We are good people. We help others whenever we can. What's it all for?

I am desperately trying to save enough money so that we can go to Disney at the end of the year. Every time I think I have money to put in our account,we end up paying a bill with it. We were expecting money back from our taxes this year. We were planning to put that money in the Disney fund. My accountant called yesterday and told me we owe money!! He said that we aren't having enough taxes taken out of our weekly paychecks. Rich said,"If they take out any more money,we won't have anything!!"

I'm tired. I have no free time. It all seems pointless. I'd rather not work at all and make the state pay for me although I'm told we make way too much money to apply for welfare. That figures!! I just got a call from my mechanic. The grinding breaks weren't my only problem. I need two new front tires. Total cost....$400!! It just keeps getting worse every day.

I am grateful for all the good things in our life but there has to be a better way to live!! I can't keep going like this much longer. I am just about to crack!

No comments: