Sunday, April 17, 2005

Three Wishes

Today Lillianna said she had three wishes.

1. "I wish we had enough money to go to Disney World."

She knows we have been saving money but we haven't saved enough yet and I wanted to plan a trip for this November. We will probably have to postpone that thought.

2. "I wish all medicine tasted like real bubble gum!"

Since she has been sick these past few days she has been having a hard time swallowing some medication. Only Motrin has the bubble gum flavor she likes. Other bubble gum flavored medicine is thick and yucky!

3. "I wish there was no such thing as Diabetes."

Lillianna has a close friend with Juvenile Diabetes and she sees what she goes through every day. She said,"I wish she didn't have it,Mom. Plus Auntie Ida has Diabetes. I wish there was no such thing." I have to agree!

What do your kids wish for?

No comments: