Saturday, July 01, 2006

A nice compliment from my mom!

Last Sunday,I went to Kara's house straight from work,to write out her wedding invitations. I practiced all day at work with the calligraphy pen trying to write in a pretty,not too bubbly way. It took me two hours but I got them all written out. Kara stuffed them and sent them out yesterday.

Mom called me at work tonight and said she got her invitation today and it was beautiful. "Where did you learn to write like that?" she asked excitedly. "It looks very professional!" I didn't know what to say. I thought they looked fine but I didn't think they looked professional. I was surprised and pleased...very pleased.

Kara was impressed with them last week but I wondered if she was just happy that she didn't have to do them herself so she gushed for no reason. Apparently they did look good. Yay me!!

No comments: