Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I hate holiday cartoons!

Rich and Lillianna are in the living room watching It's The Great Pumpkin,Charlie Brown. I am in the bedroom hiding. They asked me to snuggle up on the couch and watch it with them but I have never enjoyed these movies.

Most people will tell you that they love the Peanuts characters. I don't have any feelings for them one way or another. I used to watch their holiday specials when my sister Kara was younger but I never enjoyed them. It was like having a root canal without the novacaine.

Christmas cartoons are the worst.Rich came into our marriage with every holiday cartoon on video. He watches them religiously every year. Rich and Lillianna like to talk along with each cartoon since they know all the words. I cringe and walk away. I am glad Rich has his cartoon buddy but I don't want any part in it.

On the one hand I am sad that I am not a part of their holiday joy but on the other hand I absolutely hate these cartoons and can't make myself sit through them.

Am I the only one who doesn't like holiday cartoons?

No comments: