Sunday, October 09, 2005

Feeling BLAH

I'm tired....not the kind of tired where I have to take a nap,although that would be splendid,but tired like I've given all I have to give.I totally get that life is not easy for anyone. I should be grateful and happy for the goodness in my life......and I am. I really am. And yet mentally,I'm all washed up.

Our Disney trip is only a few weeks away.I have to add an extra morning in to work for 2 weeks to make up for 2 of the 4 days I will miss at one job.For those other 2 days,I just lose the money since I'm per diem and don't have any benefits. I dread working those extra days.I really do.

I know I will have a fun vacation to look forward to but then I have to return to reality. Reality exhausts me.

Sometimes I just want someone to take care of me. Rich cleans the house and does the laundry while I am at work all weekend so it's not like he is sitting around eating chips and scratching himself. He does a lot.And yet,I need more.

I'm just cranky today.Cranky and tired.

No comments: