Wednesday, December 01, 2004

And we're off...........

Well....this is it! Tomorrow morning,Lillianna and I will be on a plane for Florida.
I hate to admit that I am still not completely packed. I did manage to give the both of us a manicure and pedicure this evening so I am not completely unproductive. I am hoping to be asleep by 11:00pm since I will be waking up at 4:00am. Lillianna is still tossing and turning in her bed, poor thing. She is so excited but also very nervous.
"Mom, remember all those plane crashes? Well, what if we crash?"
I tried to reassure her although I haven't been on a plane since September 11th. This is going to be a little scary for me too.

This will be my last post until we return next week. I haven't spent 6 days without a computer in ......uhm.......never!! Wow....I hope I survive it.

See you next week.....so to speak!

No comments: