Wednesday, October 01, 2008

My child is almost 11!

Lillianna will be 11 on Friday. Eleven! What kind of number is that? It's a darn scary one,that's for sure. Yesterday while I was waking her up for school I told her it was fun raising her so far but 11 is out of my league so I'm going to trade her in for a 5 and 6 year old. I'm good with those ages! Lillianna just laughed and said,"You helped raise Auntie and she was 11!"
I rolled my eyes and said,"Fine....I guess I'll keep you!"

That kid has an answer for everything. She knows she is the joy of my life even though I torture her whenever I can. That's my favorite part of motherhood.
She knows there are surprises ahead that I won't tell her about but that's so much fun for me. I love to torture her by keeping her surprises a secret.

If you're reading this,Lillianna,and hoping that I'll reveal something.....too bad! Not gonna happen!! You'll just have to wait and see.

One more day of being 10 and then.....the number will change. *sigh* My baby isn't a baby anymore. I just pray the teen years will be good for us and that I won't have to go on Dr.Phil with my out of control teen in a few years.

Happy(almost)Birthday,Noodle!! I love you!!

No comments: