Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tomorrow is Kara's birthday!!

It's all true....tomorrow Kara turns 34. Damn! I remember the day she was born. I've probably told Kara the story of her birth for the past 33 years. Sometimes it seems like she hates hearing about when she was younger so I'll spare her the story this year...maybe. We'll have to see.It's a good story and it always makes me cry.

Anyway...the funny thing is this:

I got married at 31 and Kara who was 19 at the time told me that 31 was way too old to get married for the first time. She got married at 32.
I got pregnant at 34 but by the time Lillianna was born I was 35. Kara told me that was too old to be pregnant for the first time. She is turning 34 tomorrow and she is due with her first child....probably her only one too.

I guess age is all relative..... especially when relatives are involved.

Well everyone knows that I absolutely adore my sister so with all the love in my heart I say.....Happy Birthday to my favorite sister. I hope this year will be filled with lots of joy and unexpected wonderful surprises.

On your next birthday your daughter will be 9 months old!
Just think about that!

I love you!

No comments: