Thursday, March 30, 2006

Jill Carroll is set free....I don't know about this.

This story is too odd for me. People are saying that the kidnapping was a hoax. I have kind of thought that all along.

They threatened to kill her and yet she remained alive...time and time again. While I was happy she wasn't killed,I don't find the terrorists to be a kind and loving group of people so I don't find this story to be believable. Why didn't they kill her? They killed her interpreter when she was kidnapped so why spare Jill's life? Were they all in this together? Maybe they are all Americans?

Today Jill was saying how she was treated so kindly. Cut the crap!! In one video she was crying hysterically. Were those tears of gratitude for how well she was being treated? What is the truth here?

This story is just bizarre. What do you think really happened?

No comments: