Sunday, March 12, 2006

Forty pounds......and a half!

As of this morning,I have lost 40 1/2 pounds. I had to get the half in because it's very important to me. This has been difficult at times but it has all been worth it. I still have 60-70 more pounds to go but I'll just deal with that 5 pounds at a time.

Dr.B was pleased with my progress when I saw him on Wednesday. Sadly,my blood pressure was high so he increased my blood pressure med.....again. *sigh*
I'm hoping with more weight loss,my bp will go down.

On a happier note,my blood sugar has been great in the past 3 days. I have had 6 good and consistent readings and I am pleased with that. I am hoping I can keep that up.

I have to go check out the gym in our apartment complex this week so that I can start using it. So far, I have just been walking but I need to tone everything so I can look beautiful in my bridesmaid's dress....oh ya...and being healthy is important,of course. :)

No comments: