Thursday, August 04, 2005

Another advertisement that made me crazy!

I was clipping coupons a few minutes ago when I came across an ad for Always Pads.
Next to the coupon it said, "Have a nice period." Now why does that lead me to believe that a man wrote this ad? How does one have a nice period? Even Midol can't completely eliminate the cramping and head aches. The only way for me to have a nice period would be to have the week off from work,heavy meds to mask the pain and someone to rub my back for 4 days. It also wouldn't be so bad if someone were on staff 24/7 to run and fix the weird things I often crave during this time. If I can't have that,then there is no way to have a nice period,even when using Always pads.

So,to the delusional people at Always....get another slogan,please. You're just pissing me off with this one. And I'm not just saying that because I have PMS!!!!

No comments: