Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Still trying to cope

Thursday is my last day with "A" and then she goes back home. These past 3 1/2 months with her have been so much fun. I wish I had more time with her but that's just not going to happen. Saying goodbye is going to be painful.

Rich still hasn't received his unemployment check so I have a huge bag of bills that must remain unpaid. The stress of that is overwhelming. I get calls every day wanting to know where a payment is and I just have to say that my husband got laid off and when I have the money,I'll pay the bill.

I need to refill 3 of my prescriptions today but we don't have the money to do that until Rich's check comes in so I'll call my doctor and see if he has any samples in the office. I doubt that he does but it can't hurt to ask.

Rich hasn't found a new job yet but we both keep hoping something wonderful is coming our way. We're kind of due for some good luck. I hope it happens quickly.

(Note: I called my doctor's office for samples of my cholesterol med which without insurance is about $150 per month. They gave me a 6 month supply!!!!!! That's about a $900 savings!! I am so thrilled!!)

No comments: