Saturday, October 02, 2004

'Twas the night before her birthday......

I am so excited. How will I ever get to sleep tonight? I got home from work at 10:45pm and I put the final ribbons on Lillianna's birthday presents. How can she sleep so peacefully when it is only 5 1/2 hours until her birthday? Doesn't she know how excited I am?

Every year I fill her birthday basket and leave it in her room so that it is the first thing she sees when she wakes up on her birthday morning. This basket is filled with wonderful small presents that I know she is going to love. Her two big presents are in the living room with purple and pink bows attached to them. She is getting an armoire and school desk for Samantha. I can't wait until she sees it.

Here's the tricky part. I have to leave the house at 6:15am tomorrow morning to get to work. Lillianna said she couldn't wait until 4:15pm to open everything when I get home in the afternoon so I am going to wake her up at 5:30am so that she can open her presents before I leave. Well, she was born at 4:59am so that sounds about right to me.

Happy 7th Birthday to our precious, funny child.
We love you Lillianna!!

No comments: