Friday, August 26, 2005

Sorry,honey....I just have to write about this.

Rich told me I didn't have to write about this but,I do. I really do.

I may have mentioned in the past,that Rich isn't too computer savvy. He can check his email and surf the net but that's where it begins and ends.
I don't ask him anything when I have a computer problem. I know he won't have a clue. Generally, I call Comcast and talk to a customer service rep. That always gets the problem fixed.

This morning,I was trying to send an email and the computer froze. I waited a minute. Nothing. I pressed Ctrl Alt Delete but it was still stuck. I tried it again. Nothing. I sighed.

"The computer is frozen," I said in frustration.

Rich,being the helpful guy that he is suggested,"Why don't you push Cottorall Alt Delete?"

Trying to keep a straight face,I asked,"What?"

He flew across the room to rush to my side and bestow upon me his great computer knowledge.

"Just push Cottorall Alt Delete," he repeated.

He reached in front of me to push the 3 buttons that would hopefully reset my computer. I couldn't help myself. I had to ask him, "Did you say Cottorall?"

"Ya," he replied.

I said,"C-t-r-l isn't Cottorall it's Control! Control Alt Delete."

Rich looked at the keyboard and said,"C-t-r-l....there's no 'N'in that."
I didn't challenge him that Control is actually a word where Cottorall is not!

It's moments like this that I am reminded why I married this guy. He makes me laugh!

No comments: