Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I'm home but I'm not happy about it!

Lillianna and I had a wonderful vacation. I will write about some of the highlights in the next few days. We left sunny Florida yesterday and came home to icy rain in Massachusetts last night.That was depressing!

We were both happy to see Rich at the airport and I was pleased to see that the apartment was clean when we got home.
I was not so happy to see five days worth of mail piled up on the dining room table just waiting for me to sort through. Oh joy! Our rent is going up with the renewal of our lease.This is a huge complex and we already pay the highest rent out of everyone I know here. I am sick that it is going up. We aren't in a position to move yet so I will suck it up and renew the damn lease. That was a fine "welcome home!"

I called to make an appointment with my podiatrist for Friday morning because I can't walk on my right foot without excrutiating pain. I had surgery on both feet about 9 years ago for heel spurs. I am hoping I don't have another one because I will be so royally screwed if I need surgery again. I won't be able to drive for 6 weeks. How will I get to work? I am trying not to panic and imagine the worst but I know what heel spurs feel like and cortisone injections never work on me so if this is happening again.........I can't even think about it. The pain started suddenly on Monday and it really surprised me. Maybe it's something else?

I am still unpacking so that's it for now.Sorry this isn't very interesting but I'm not having a very interesting day.


No comments: