Monday, July 18, 2005

Momday

Rich declared yesterday to be "Lilly day." When I asked Lillianna what that meant she said,"I am writing down everything I want to do today,like games I want to play, and Daddy will do it." Of course I was at work and I was very envious of Lilly day. I never get a day. I had to work on Mother's Day,so that doesn't count. I wanted a day just for myself.

When my 11:00am meeting got canceled today at 9:00am, I took that as a sign. Today is MOMDAY! It sounds so much like Monday that it must be a good omen,right? I am still in my jammies and I am looking forward to my nap in the afternoon. I am not showering until later in the day because our only commitment today is Lillianna's Hip-Hop class at 6:00pm. I am so happy that this day is all about me. Lillianna was surprised at first but I think she will be cooperative.

Do you ever give yourself a day to do nothing?

No comments: