Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Why did I think things couldn't get worse?

I just found out today that "A" may be moving away next month and I won't be taking care of her anymore. She is a total joy and makes some of my bad days seem better. She brings happiness to all of us. Rich and Lillianna love her too. I thought we had her until August or September when she would go home to her parents but her grandmother told me today that they may be moving out of state and not renewing their apartment lease in March.

I was devastated. Things are sucking so badly for our family right now and the depression and stress is just about eating us alive. I honestly can't take one more loss or disappointment. I can't cope with all of this. I know it may seem petty but it's just one thing after another.

When I think we are at rock bottom,we get buried even deeper. I don't believe that
G-d only gives us what we can handle because I couldn't handle it when Rich lost working on Tuesdays. That pay cut was too much when we were already struggling financially. Then he got laid off. Tomorrow is our last day with health insurance.

Did I mention my right eye twitches and my right leg bounces on it's own now? I'm freaking out here!!! If I go insane I can't even see a doctor......no insurance!!!!

Possibly losing "A" in the next few weeks is the last straw. We are good people. We deserve good things. When are they going to start happening?

No comments: